STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
CLARE CLARKSON PRODUCTION DESIGN Commercials. Films. Promos. Documentaries. Working with Clare to keep her high profile media presence up to date.
Music at Chateau d’Aix is the latest incarnation of the renowned piano summer school founded in 1991 by pianist Paul Roberts and arts journalist Jenny Gilbert.
New corporate photo shots for Starwood Capital Group
"It is as if the drama and anticipation of changing skies and moody seas echo the complication and confusion of our troubled minds. These scenes witnessed through a lens and cast within a frame speak of personal human pain, experiences and circumstances, temper our suffering. The sea and sky bring us a calm wonder and visceral moments in time. Nature's visual gift to us is that of peace and joy." EDDIE KNIGHT
High quality technical product photography for Boss Door Controls